Our next monthly meeting will be held on Tuesday 2 August, 2016.
- Time: 7.30 – 8.30pm
- Location: St Chads Church, 38 St Johns Rd, Meadowbank. Parking available onsite. View Map
Guest speaker will be Murdoch Dryden, lead developer of the Special Housing Area development planned for 6-14 Meadowbank Rd.
Our understanding is that Mr Dryden won’t have finalised plans and drawings for us to look at. However, the Unitary Plan rules will have been announced on July 27 (for example, currently SHAs allow 5 storey developments but that may change come July 27) and he will be able to talk to us about:
- Urban design aspects of the project, such as the approximate location of building(s) on the site and potential impact on immediate neighbours
- Expected number of apartments
- Parking provisions
- Height allowances.
He will also be able to answer your questions up until 8.30pm.
We’re expecting a bigger than usual turnout, so have secured the auditorium at St Chads to ensure everyone gets a seat.
- Meadowbank Special Housing Area could be seven storeys high, East & Bays Courier, July 4 2016
- Our page about Special Housing Areas in Meadowbank
- Our Facebook event page for this meeting.
See minutes from previous meetings on our Meeting Minutes page.