Our next monthly meeting is on Tuesday 1 November, 2016. All are welcome.
- Time: 7.30 – 8.30pm
- Location: St Chads Church, 38 St Johns Rd, Meadowbank. Parking available onsite. View Map
We hoped to have a representative from Auckland Transport, however they have declined our invitation. They have instead sent a letter response to several issues we raised. See our news article Auckland Transport responds to our safety concerns on Meadowbank Rd.
See minutes from our October meeting on our Meeting Minutes page.
1. Reports from recent events: ‘The most liveable suburbs?!’ table at Meadowbank Mall on October 29
2. Future events:
- Meadowbank Rd SHA: Murdoch Dryden anticipates being able to present plans and timeline for the development at our December 6th meeting
- Eastern Path Stage 1 (GI – St Johns Rd) opening: opening is imminent (TBC) and we will co-organise a walk/ride with Bike Eastern Suburbs
- St Chads Community Christmas Celebration: December 3
- AGM 2017
3. Updates from Orakei Local Board – no updates this month as newly elected members are being sworn in this week
- Meadowbank Rd: review of written feedback from AT on seven specific issues, commentary from a professional traffic engineering consultant, and next steps – Tim Duguid and Transport Subcommittee
- New bus network: proposal / petition to AT from association member Richard Roxburgh for an amendment combining the proposed the 729 and 708 (Ellerslie > Meadowbank > Mission Bay > Orakei > Remuera > Newmarket)
5. General business: opportunities for volunteers
6. Other business