Our next monthly meeting is on Tuesday 6 December, 2016. All are welcome.
UPDATE: Murdoch Dryden, developer of the Special Housing Area at 6-14 Meadowbank Rd. Murdoch now present plans, pictures and a timeline for the development at a meeting early next year (date to be confirmed). We will, however, have information about the development that we can share, such as confirmed number of buildings and apartments.
- Time: 7.30 – 8.30pm
- Location: St Chads Church, 38 St Johns Rd, Meadowbank. Parking available onsite. View Map
See minutes from previous meetings on our Meeting Minutes page.
1. Reports from recent events: ‘The most liveable suburbs?!’ table at Meadowbank Mall on October 29
2. Future events:
- Eastern Path Stage 1 (GI – St Johns Rd) opening: official opening is Monday December 19. We will co-organise a walk/ride with Bike Eastern Suburbs to celebrate
- AGM 2017
3. Updates from Orakei Local Board: our newly sworn-in representatives from the new Orakei Local Board will be in attendance: Carmel Claridge and Troy Churton
5. General business:
- We have an update about the SHA on Meadowbank Rd. Come along to hear confirmed number of buildings and a few other details
- Membership campaigns
- Report from the joint Residents Association workshop held 5 December 2016.
6. Other business