Our next monthly meeting is on Tuesday 4 October, 2016 at 7.30pm
All are welcome.
More details available on our Meetings page.
See minutes from our September meeting on our Meeting Minutes page.
1. Reports from recent events
- Meet the Candidates – Tim Duguid
- Pourewa Clean Up – Carmel Claridge
2. Future events
- Auckland Transport – We hope to have a representative join us for our November 1 meeting
- Meadowbank Road SHA – Murdoch Dryden anticipates being able to present plans and timeline for the development at our December 6 meeting.
- 2017 – planning ahead for next year
3. Updates from Orakei Local Board
- General Report – end of present board’s tenure / handover arrangements to new board
- Purewa Cemetery Driveway – update following end of the Unitary Plan appeals period
- Transport – adjustment to Abbotts Way / Grand Drive intersection
4. General Business
- Purewa Cemetery driveway – options for addressing this issue
- Opportunities and Challenges – thinking about the present and the future in Meadowbank and St Johns
- Volunteers – opportunities for volunteers