By now you should have received your household summary of Auckland Council’s 10-year budget (pictured) in the post. The 10-year budget is also known as Auckland’s Long-term Plan.
Information just for Meadowbank & St Johns
On Thursday February 26 we’re joining forces with Orakei Local Board to hold an information evening about how the Long-term Plan and 10-year budget affects us here in Meadowbank & St Johns. It’s important to make your voice heard so you can help create the kind of community you want to live in.
We’ll also have representatives from Auckland Transport (AT) to talk about the Tamaki Drive – Glen Innes shared pathway which now has funding approval.
Venue: St Chads Church
Supper to follow.
Can’t attend, but still want to provide feedback?
- Postal feedback form: If you didn’t receive the pictured booklet in the post, you can request one by phoning 09 301 0101. Mail back via Freepost to the address provided or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Find out more on the Auckland’s Council’s 10 year budget webpage and the feedback form online at shapeauckland.co.nz
- Social media (comments made will also be considered as written feedback): Twitter: #LTP2015 and @aklcouncil, Facebook: Facebook.com/aklcouncil using #LTP2015.
Other community events
- February 24: St Heliers Church and Community Centre Auditorium
- February 28: Stonefields School, Stonefields
- March 3: Orakei Local Board will hold a debrief on all meetings held around the ward (including ours). Pre-registration is required at shapeauckland.co.nz or by calling 09 301 0101.
Your voice is needed. Please share this information with others who live locally and encourage them to come along too. There is no cost to attend. See you on February 26!