We’ve got a big vision for our residents association, but we need people with the right skills to help us! In return you get to meet more locals, be the first to know what’s happening locally, experience to add to your resume/CV, and the satisfaction of having contributed to your community.
Specifically we need people with the following skills:
- Graphic design skills: to create AGM and event flyers
- Google Maps / Graphic Design skills: we’d like to create cool maps of our local area with markers for boundaries, hidden walkways, playgrounds and more. To go on our website and social media accounts
- Social media skills: we need help running our Facebook and Neighbourly accounts.
We could also really use your help with:
- Delivering our newsletter every month to people without email addresses (around 15 addresses)
- Setting up and packing down at events
- Promotion of the association, eg manning a table at Meadowbank Mall
- Delivering flyers for events.
If you’d like to become a volunteer, please contact us to discuss!
If you’re interested, please email us on and we can chat.