On September 8, Judith Everitt and Sarah Codling from Ray White held a well-attended free community seminar about the Unitary Plan for residents of Meadowbank, St Johns & St Johns Park.
Topics discussed were:
- The difference between zoning and rules
- Zoning for different areas
- Rules within the zones
- Some insight into our ideas of what the future could look like in each of the zones
- Allaying some fears about developer behaviour – particularly reiterating that development is an exercise of meeting the markets needs, and the market does not always want high density
- The Special Housing Area development on the corner of Meadowbank Road, and the Summerset development in Parsons Paddock, using slides approved by the developers.
Contact Judith Everitt on 021 2777 844, email , or visit www.juditheveritt.co.nz.