Are you a trustworthy person with an eye for detail, have a bit of tech savvy, and want to help out your local community? We are looking for someone to be a friendly point of contact for our members and take care of all aspects of our membership process.
This is a volunteer role which we estimate will take an average of 2-3 hours per week. In return you’ll get to:
- hone your skills in using database and email tools
- communicate with other locals who are interested in our community
- stay in the know about local news & information
- be involved in the inner workings of a very active local organisation
- work with a bunch of great people!
If this sounds like you, please read the full Membership Officer document below. For a confidential chat with our Chair, Ruth Mackintosh, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Membership Officer Role (PDF will open in a new window)