We’ve got a special membership offer for you!
Join us for our usual (very reasonable) annual fee of $10 per household and you’ll get around 17 months of membership until 1 April 2019. Hurry, this offer is valid only until 25 December!
Why should I join?
As a financial member you’ll be helping us run our Facebook page, website and create our monthly e-newsletter to keep you informed of what is going on in our neighbourhood. You’ll also be assisting with the costs of running our monthly meetings where everyone is welcome to attend. As a bonus, financial membership means you can also vote at our AGM.
Financial members support our mission to “Grow Community Together” by running events such as:
- Meet the Mayoral Candidates, Meet the Electoral Candidates, and Meet the Local Candidates evenings.
- Presentations by the developer of the Special Housing Area on Meadowbank Road and other developers in Meadowbank and St Johns.
- Clean up in the Pourewa Valley (as part of Keep NZ Beautiful Clean-up Week).
Our committee of hardworking volunteers is active in our community, and you’ll see the benefits of our advocacy on issues such as:
- Working to improve pedestrian and traffic safety on Meadowbank Rd and St Johns Rd and other areas of concern.
- Creating local connections to the $40 million Eastern Pathway that will link us with the city (the lovely picture in the header of this email).
- Working to keep large scale housing developments such as Parson’s Paddock and Meadowbank Road as local-friendly as possible.
- Better bus services and logical public transport links.
Great, how do I renew?
It’s easy to renew online, by filling in the form and make payment via online banking or cheque OR send a cheque for $10 made out to “Meadowbank & St Johns Residents Association” to us at P O Box 87285 Meadowbank Auckland 1742 OR funds can be deposited direct to our bank account 12 3086 0265926 (please ensure your family name and initials are shown in the Particulars, Code and Reference boxes) and email your full contact details to email@example.com OR you can renew your membership in person at our next monthly meeting.