If you’d like to join or renew your membership to the Meadowbank and St Johns Residents Association, please fill in the form below and make payment to our account.
Cost of annual membership
We have an annual membership fee of $10 per household, renewable each year in April. This fee contributes towards the costs of running our association, such as events, website, venue hire for our events, printing flyers and more. See our treasurer’s report in our monthly meeting minutes for details of our expenditure.
You can pay your fee in the following ways:
- Cheque: Make out to ‘Meadowbank and St Johns Residents Association’, PO Box 87285, Meadowbank, Auckland 1742, or
- Online banking: Meadowbank and St Johns Residents Association, ASB 12-3086-0265926-00. Please include your family name and first name(s) as a reference.
We’ve got a big vision for our residents association, but we need people with the right skills to help us! In return you get to meet more locals, be the first to know what’s happening locally, experience to add to your resume/CV, and the satisfaction of having contributed to your community.
Specifically we need people with the following skills:
- Graphic design skills: to create AGM and event flyers
- Google Maps / Graphic Design skills: we’d like to create cool maps of our local area with markers for boundaries, hidden walkways, playgrounds and more. To go on our website and social media accounts
- Social media skills: we need help running our Facebook and Neighbourly accounts.
We could also really use your help with:
- Delivering our monthly newsletter to people without email (around 15 addresses)
- Setting up and packing down at events
- Promotion of the association, eg manning a table at Meadowbank Mall
- Delivering flyers for events.
If you’d like to become a volunteer, please contact us to discuss!
Frequently asked questions
Q. Can I join if I am outside your area?
A. Yes. Our Rules state “Any person residing in, or in the opinion of the Committee having sufficient interests in or connection with, apply for membership of the Society.”
Q. Where is your area?
A. According to our Rules: ” “Meadowbank and St Johns” is broadly defined by the 2006 Census boundary maps as Meadowbank North and South area unit, and St Johns area unit north of Merton Rd.”